Peek-a-boo!

Here's a page inspired by the March challenge over at Scrapology - which is all about peeking elements. this is the beautiful sketch ...
... and here is my effort
It's nothing to do with cat food - I is for Ivan (my brother) on the left, A is for Annie (me of course) in the middle and M is for Mandy (my sister) on the right. I love this picture of the three of us at my wedding in the summer of 2011 - they had come a long way to be with me on my big day and I was so glad they were there.
For this page I mostly used the gorgeous kit which came in my fab prize from Aida at 13Arts - my parcel from Poland contained two whole paper collections designed by Aida herself, as well as gorgeous flowers, trinkets and trims - perfect for this challenge.
Here are some peek-a-boo close-ups
All I had to do was distress and ink the edges of the papers - the cracked paint effect is all in the paper - I tore a little vent in the side and tucked in a bit of paper doiley and some of the flowers.
Same again here - these papers are so amazing to work with - and finally ...
An accent cut from one of the papers was attached with a foam square and then I finished off by tying some organza ribbon around the page and adding my strange title.
TFL
annie :o) x

Comments

Lynn said…
Beautiful layout of your special day Annie, thanks for entering our challenge.
Lynn x
Linda said…
Beautiful page, thanks for taking part in the challenge :)
Linda x
Alison said…
Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us this month. :)
HI Annie, this is soooo beautiful! I am so glad you like my papers. You have done amazing job!!! xoxo